Dear Clients and Friends
For the last 4 months we have been operating and supporting you utilizing remote access and work from home practices.
With the advent of the Level 4, COVID 19 lock-down, we will make some small changes to how we operate.
From Thursday 6 August:
- We are operating fully remotely for next 6 weeks with no office access, but rest assured, you will still be able to continue doing business with us.
- All phone calls will be received, all meetings can be held virtually in a secure environment, all information you send us will get to the right person.
- If you have sent us anything in the post, it is being redirected to a suburban location and then we will scan the correspondence and get it to the right person in our team. The diversion process will however add a delay to our receipt time.
- If you have previously requested correspondence from us in paper form, unfortunately we need to convert our communication with you to electronic form.
- Where we have previously visited your office as part of your audit or to assist with end of month or end or quarter accounting and BAS reporting, we will be in contact to arrange suitable alternatives.
- Please support us by making payment of our invoices by direct bank transfer or by credit card.
We wish you, your families & staff safe passage through these times.
On behalf of everyone at Walker Wayland Advantage